- To ensure proper, accurate and complete accounting records are maintained
- To ensure proper documentation and filing of all records
- Perform monthly closing of accounts
- Perform account reconciliations such as bank reconciliation, trade debtors and trade creditors reconciliations.
- To produce monthly financial and management reports
- To assist daily finance and accounting related routines as well as for financial reporting requirements and to ensure all works are performed effectively and efficiently in meeting deadlines
- To support ad-hoc task and when required by the management.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree / Professional Certificate Accountancy, Finance, Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Experienced in handling and producing full set accounts and performing bank reconciliation and other accounting reconciliation.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, UBS
SALARY & WORKING HOURS:
- Basic salary: RM 2,000 - RM 4,000
- Working hours: Monday - Friday : 9.00 am - 6.00 pm (Lunch 1 pm - 2 pm) Saturday : 10.00 am - 7.00 pm (Once a month)
- KWSP, SOCSO, & SIP
- Food coupon every Tuesday & Wednesday
- Monthly bonuses and incentives - Based on performance, discipline, etc.
*Interested candidate please email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org