HUMAN RESOURCE EXECUTIVE
- Handle daily operations and tasks as well functions of HR.
- Manage staff salary and claims including KWSP, SOCSO, SIP, and Zakat.
- Manage and update staff records.
- Process documentation and prepare daily report regarding staff activities (recruitment, complaints, holiday, performance, etc.)
- Manage staff attendance records.
- Responsible for updating and arranging all HR records.
- Be in touch with the labor office regarding staff activities.
- Candidate must posses at least Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Candidate must be 23 - 33 years old
- At least 2 year(s) experience in administration and human resource management
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office
SALARY & WORKING HOURS:
- Basic salary: RM 1800 - RM 2500
- Working hours: Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 6.00 pm (Lunch 1 pm - 2 pm) Saturday: 10.00 am - 7.00 pm (Once a month)
- KWSP, SOCSO & SIP
- Food coupon every Tuesday & Wednesday
- Monthly bonuses and incentives - Based on performance, discipline, etc.
*Interested candidate please email your updated resume to email@example.com